Saturday, October 18, 2008

Nothing Exciting to Say


Well, not too much exciting to say today. I headed off early this morning to do a wedding party. Thas was fun. It's always a nice change of pace to go to someones house to do hair. I guess while I was gone the girls were cuddling on the couch and Keith snapped a couple pics. So cute! If they stay liking each other this much it would be great! Don't know if we could be that blessed! It is so funny though because that little Brylee knows her sister like noone else! She watches her like a hawk. Keith hung out with the girls alot today while I did some grocery shopping with my mom. He will be headed out tomorrow to go to Virginia for a couple days for work. So, the girls weekend will probably be much needed by the time it rolls around. Actually, the girls have both been fairly easy to deal with these days. Let's hope it continues for at least the next few days!! Well, I'm gonna attempt to get to bed a bit early tonight. That's all for today. Like I said, nothing exciting to say. More tomorrow.

No comments: