Friday, October 10, 2008

Nothin Exciting :-(

Well, nothing too exciting to report today. Typical running around. Brynn was awesome again today! I am so proud of her and the way she has adjusted to kindergarten! She loves school and has the best teacher! She is really doing a great job at dealing with change and different things that she would really have had a tough time with. Brylee was good as usual. Had a teeny fussy spell due to a tummy ache. Found that out when she "pooped out" (as we like to call it) just after her crying. I'm sure you all wanted to know that!! We had a good evening. I went to the mall to try to find a dress for my friend Davey's wedding tomorrow night. Had 2 here at home but was looking for somethin better! Then I got to go lince dancing with my sis-in-law Corinne. It was quite the work out and lots of fun. My piture today is of Chloe because I don't have any good ones to go along with my lack of good story's. And since this is a very regular occurance, her laying on the couch with a pillow under her head, I figured it would fit in anyday!! She is soo cute!! Well, I'm falling asleep here so I'm gonna go for tonight. More tomorrow.

No comments: