Thursday, October 30, 2008

My Birthday!



Well, today was my birthday. It was an overall good day. Brynn has been very good lately! And Brylee has been great too. She has been a bit cranky cause she is workin on her teeth but not bad at all!! So, I dropped Brynn off at school and got Timmy's. Had to come home and work for a bit this morning. Then after work my mom and I went and picked up Brynn from school. We headed to the bank and credit union and then off to the mall! I found what I was looking for but put it on hold til I could print a coupon and go back with that. We left the mall just in time...trick or treatin was about to start! It gets a bit crazy there for that! We came home and Nani made Brynn and I dinner while we watched Camp Rock (Brynn's new movie). Keith had to work late tonight which his boss still has to make up to him! I got Brynn her bath and just before bed she said..."hey, we didn't sing to you!" She insisted that I get the left over cake from Keith's bdau and put a candle in it and she sag to me all by herself!! What a little sweetheart!! Sooo thoughtful. Then off to bed for her and a bit later Keith came home. After a bit he realized they hadn't sang to me and I told him about Brynn. But, he and my mom decided to sing to me again anyway. I crashed out on the couch for a bit and now I'm gonna head up to bed. It was a very nice day and I got tons of Happy Birthday's from all my friends on facebook!! So nice to know you're thought of! Well, guess that's it for today! Nice to finally be caught up! More tomorrow!!

No comments: