Monday, March 21, 2011

A Silly Picture


Today I am simply thankful for a silly picture that brightened my day! Do I have alot of other things to be thankful for? YES! But, I'm going to keep this simple today. My morning was not going how I would have liked it to go and I was more than a bit frustrated with some things! I came into the living room to go on facebook quickly before jumping in the shower and this adorable silly picture is what I saw! It's obvious that it brightened my day! I don't get to see my Grandma nearly as much as I would like. But I am so thankful that someone who works at the home she lives in took this picture and shared it on facebook! I LOVE her adorable smile and her beautiful heart! She has such a reputation at that home and brings such joy to peoples lives! She may not know who alot of us are anymore and she may not know where she really is alot of the time but she is a happy loving beautiful person! I am proud to call her MY Grandma!! I wish that she wasn't as forgetful as she is but I am so thankful to God that even though she is, she is as happy as can be and that it doesn't seem to bother her in the least! I am so thankful for her and for a silly picture that could brighten my day!

No comments: