Sunday, November 30, 2008

Sweet sister!!


Well, I only have one picture from today and Brynn took it. I was in my shop getting ready for church and she came in and asked if she could take a picture of Brylee. She said...she looks so cute all cuddled up! So, today we went to church. When we came home we just hung out. I chatted with Mandy on the computer a bit. Keith and Brynn played the Wii for a bit. I cooked up a fresh turkey for dinner for us and my parents. We watched my favorite show...Extreme Makeover Home Edition. Right now we are listening to Brylee talking in her bed. If she doesn't fall asleep I'll rock her. I love rocking my babies! So, nothing too exciting today. A nice day, but not a nice weather day. It was rainy all day. Guess that's about it for today. More tomorrow.

2 comments:

Finding my JOY ~ M said...

Where is Brylee's face??

Shannon said...

where and how did u get a christmas background?? i want one!! (ps - welcome back!)